The personnel at Stucco Italiano are ready to work anywhere in the world.
We are all craftsmen with at least 15 years of experience each in applying Italian stucco. Our experience in completing hundreds of jobs all over the world over the past 25 years is a guarantee of our expertise, reliability and efficiency.
All applications are guaranteed to be of the highest level of quality and performed by Italian workers.
For bids contact us and read our Measurement System.
The Measurement System
To get an estimate is easy: send a request filling in the form. We will answer you within 24 hours.
Then all we’ll need is some details of the project and maybe a drawing or some photos to make an estimate. After that, if are still interested give us details of the required color and we will make some real samples for you.
This measure guide is needed to compensate for the extra time spent on applying odd sized / shaped surfaces and difficult working areas:
- The size of a wall is calculated by measuring the base by the height. This includes the baseboards as well as moldings found near the top of the wall which are less than 10 cm in height.
- All of the surface sizes less than 50 cm should be calculated as 100 cm.
- All of the ‘empty’ surfaces, such as windows or doors, with a surface of less than 4 sq. mt. are calculated as plastered walls and therefore, should be measure in full.
- Columns are calculated by measuring their actual surface area and multiplying by 1.5.
- The size of ceilings should be multiplied by 1.2.
Practical & economical details to observe
- The application of strong colors costs 10% more.
- The customer is responsible for mounting the scaffolding.
- It is task of the customer to pay for the transportation of materials, tools and personnel both to and from Italy, the cost of food and lodging of Stucco Italiano personnel, as well as the cost of transportation of personnel from the lodgings to the work site.
- The customer must pay for all expenses involved in any on-site inspections, and the production and transport of any requested samples.
- The customer have also to pay for the time workers must be kept waiting because of work site problems (e.g. lack of scaffolding, plasters and foundation walls unfinished or damp, etc.).
- Stucco Italiano will pay for the cost of applying the plaster and of supplying the material, but not for the transportation of the material.
Get a Quote
In this area, you can find all the information you need to get a quick estimate on how much it will cost to have us finish your walls with our Marmorino. *) First read how to calculate the square meters using our measurement system, then fill in this form. Be sure to give us all the information requested since we need all the data to give you an accurate price estimate.
We will include the following in our price estimate:
- The price per square meter,
- the numbers of workers and days needed to finish the job,
- the price for extra work hours,
- and payment conditions.
To make correct measurements of the surfaces you would like to have applied Stucco Marmorino on, please see our instructions for measurements.