Venetian stucco plaster applying techniques
How to paint stucco veneziano finish on an interior wall of your house? The fine art of venetian stucco polished plastering takes a lot of time and work to be mastered, but here you find a video tutorial with the basics.
Stucco Italiano blends traditional artisan craftmanship with contemporary style to deliver high-quality Marmorino Venetian Plaster, Materials, Training & Support to clients worldwide.
Stucco Italiano is a supplier and manufacturer of natural authentic venetian stucco plaster, paint and coatings for interiors and exteriors.
Apply Marmorino in the Italian way
Stucco italiano has published video tutorials cover the basics of first-class stucco interior finishes.
If you are an experienced stucco contractor and do not want to receive call-backs related to problems, this video tutorials give all the information you need from mixing materials to special stucco surface finishes.
Solutions to common plastering problems such as cracking and dryout.
- Introduction : What Is Stucco?
- Preparation of the work site: Plaster base (structure, water-resistant barrier and lath) and flashing
- Preparation of the wall: Preparation: Frame Substrate, Masonry/Concrete Substrate
- Marmorino Classic: Stucco Mixing and application basics, Stucco Plaster finishes and textures, and how to achieve them.
- Marmorino Carrara: Stucco Mixing and application basics, Decorative plaster work: implants, molds, etc.
- Protection of Marmorino: Structural, thermal, water-resistant and acoustic properties of stucco plaster
- Examples on Marmorino application: Repair and maintenance of stucco, Cost estimating
Read our new catalogue, it is full of ideas.
The Stucco Italiano catalogue is a comprehensive reference guide for our full product range: Interior and Exterior Special Effects with venetian plaster for Walls and Floors, Stucco paint, Venetian Plaster,Textured Marmorino Walls Finishes, Spatulata plaster, Travertine plaster, Polished stucco, Tadelakt.
Are there stucco painters near you?
The personnel at Stucco Italiano are ready to work anywhere in the world. We are all craftsmen with at least 15 years of experience each in applying Italian stucco. Our experience in completing hundreds of jobs all over the world over the past 25 years is a guarantee of our expertise, reliability and efficiency. All applications are guaranteed to be of the highest level of quality and performed by Italian workers.